This Victorian mansion was built by a sea captain in 1879 and is located on a tree-lined street in one of Salem’s historic districts, two blocks from the harbor.
Bright spacious rooms, individually decorated with colorful wallpapers and antique furnishings allow this comfortable B&B to retain the charm and elegance of an earlier era.
• Continental breakfast delivered to each individual room
• Individual air conditioning units
• Free WiFi, Cable TV, Hair Dyers
• On-site parking
• Coffee machine and bottled water
• We accept cash, traveler’s check, and all major credit cards.
Please be advised the Coach House Inn is a Non-Smoking Environment (an outside area is available for those who wish to smoke), and unfortunately, we cannot accommodate guest pets.
|One Room Suite||Two Room Suite|
|May 1 thru September 30||$240 to $275||May 1 thru September 30||$399|
|October 1 thru November 2||$260 to $350||October 1 thru November 2||$399|
Room rate is for single or double occupancy only.
Two Room Suite accommodates up to four guests.
Scroll below to see some of our rooms.